Tuesday 25 September 2012

Hong Kong Flea Market at JCCAC

Dear everyone,
I am in Hong Kong these 2 weeks. I was very very busy in the past few weeks preparing for the Hong Kong JCCAC flea market. It's one of the largest handicraft flea market in Hong Kong. There were 121 stalls selling all sort of handmade stuff. It was very crowded for both days. If you happen to be in Hong Kong on 15-16 December, please go and take a look http://www.jccac.org.hk/  It's pretty close to Shek Kip Mei MTR station, and you will surprise to see all things sold in the market are in very good quality, design and at a very reasonable price.

Since I was very busy looking after my booth, I only managed to take the following pictures.


The Big Poster on the factory building


My Booth
This is only part of the market and it was this crowded all the times for both of the days
Thank you for stopping by. I have some new goodies for pre order in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment