Tuesday 13 November 2012

Christmas Advent Calendar

Last year, I did an advent calendar using Kaiser craft wooden advent calendar set. This year, I want sometime simple and easy to do.....so I ended up using tags......Echo Park "Very Merry Christmas" 6 x 6 pad, 2 pattern paper and the 12 x 12 element stickers from "This & That" collection. What do you think?


Since there was quite a lot of embellishments left, I made 2 more mini albums.... 24 pegs and I still have quite a bit of embellishments to decorate the inside pages of the albums. ^o^

This mini album is 7.5 x 6" and used twine to bind it.

This one is smaller, 5 x 6" and used twine to bind as well.
Now I feel like doing more Christmas stuff....may be I should use masking tapes to make some Christmas cards...Ho Ho Ho...

No comments:

Post a Comment