Monday 14 October 2013

Hong Kong mt expo limited edition tapes are here!!!

Kamoi is holding the mt expo in Hong Kong from 11th Oct to 3rd Nov,2013 at Causeway Bay Eslite book store. Unfortunately, I can't go but managed to get hold of some. There's altogether 5 rolls and their designs are very bright and colourful. The pink roll is called "Happy Pink" and it says "Pink making people happy". I think it should say "mt making people happy" ^o^

If you are interested, please email me at lesunshinecraft@gmail.com. Since I will be away, I will post out the tapes before Thursday if  payment receive before 9am on 16th Oct (Wednesday). Otherwise, I can only post out or deliver after 10th November when I am back to Singapore.


1) The Canton Language (25mm x 7m)
2) The Special Products of HK (20mm x 7m)
3) Happy Pink (30mm x 7m)
4) The Night View of HK (25mm x 7m)
5) Goldfish (25mm x 7m)
All 5 rolls are sold as a set at S$65
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment