Wednesday 18 April 2012

I'm back from Tokyo!!!

I'm already missing all my friends, food and shopping in Tokyo.......Yes, I've just spent the last 2 weeks in Tokyo....
The cherry blossom was the best I've ever seen.....the japanese, italian and french food are still the best....there are plenty of new shops and buildings......even the vending machines are changing to the touch screen type.......it's just amazing that there are so many new things to see, to watch and feel in just 2 years time.......

Here are some pictures to share with everyone.

Cherry Blossom at Inokashira Park

Sakura at midtown
When the new meets the...old wood scruplture post box
The magic kingdom

Easter Egg Hunt at Disneyland...it's really quite a tiring activity
I was very lucky and super happy that MT school was held in Yokohama during my stay...
Yesssss...it's masking tape school

And yes, with the help of my friend Winnie, I attended 2 of the workshops ^o^

Look what have we made in the workshops!!!

These are gift bags made with MT wrap and kraft paper
These are pin board decorated with MT and MTed pin...Guess which one is mine??

Some of us stayed behind to play with all the special edition MT after the work shop

Other than the MT shop, gallery and workshop....there's MT tree...we hung our stuff made at the experience cornor to the tree
That's it for now, I will come back with part 2 tomorrow and I will put up some stuff for sale from Japan.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment