Monday 23 April 2012

Rilakkuma Instax camera set & Film - PRE ORDER (CLOSED)

Look what have I found????  Yessssss, it's a Rilakkuma mini instax camera!!! This is a mini 25 in white colour with the little kuma in red heart logo. I love it at first sight and I must get one for myself. ^o^

Rilakkuma Mini25 Set @ S$280
The Rilakkuma set includes:
- Rilakkuma mini25 camera
- 2 CR2 batteries
- User manual
- hand strap
- close up lens
- a matching Rilakkuma album
- the original red Rilakkuma box

How can we go without the Rilakkuma filrm right??

Rilakkuma film @S$22 each

Come hurry and place your order ASAP. I will close this pre order by 6pm tomorrow (24 Apr 2012).  The camera and film will arrive within 7 days after the pre order is closed.

If you are interested, please email me at lesunshinecraft@gmail.com

Cheers

P.S.  I will post the 2nd round of MT pre-order tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment