Saturday 21 July 2012

Hello Kitty Exhibitions in Hong Kong and Tokyo

Good news for Hello Kitty fans. Hello Kitty has 2 exhibitions in Hong Kong and Tokyo this summer holiday. The one in Hong Kong is called "Hello Kitty in Oz ~ the last chapter". There are games and shops at the exhibitions. Please visit the official website for more details: http://www.hellokittyinoz.com/ (Please note: iphone and ipad cannot access the page as its using flash) It will be fun to take pictures, try out all the games and of course shop for souvenirs.


The one in Tokyo is similar to the one in Hong Kong last year. It will be held at Omotesando hills from 12 to 19 August, 2012. Please visit their official website http://kittyrobot.jp/ The designer for Hello Kitty will also be there on 12 August. May be you can get her autograph.*o*

 Since I can't go to both of the exhibitions, I made something for myself. Ta dah~


What do you think of this Kitty card? I really love it. All I used was kitty masking tapes, cardstock, Kure 1/4" circle punch and glue. One thing I must tell you is that the Kure circle punch is very good and sharp. It can punch through the masking tapes and cardstock and gave me crispy clear circles. If you are interested in getting the Kure punch, please drop me an email at lesunshinecraft@gmail.com

That's it for today and hope all of the Kitty fans can go and visit the exhibitions.
Have a good weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment