Tuesday 31 July 2012

Lace Motifs

Today is the last day of July and it is the 4th day of the London Olympics. I have been watching the swimming and diving competitions for the past 2 days. I don't know why but they really make me swim more. My legs are now very tired after this morning's rigorous swim. How about you? Are you following the Olympics? 
Anyways, before all the new masking tapes landed in Singapore, I have some lace motifs for you. I got these beautiful lace motifs from Seoul. They are very versatile.  You can use them on any art n craft projects. They are S$4 for 3 including local postage or S$3.5 for collection/ combine shipment with other items.
Heart - 5 x 5cm
Rose - 5 x 6cm
Teddy - 5.5 x 6.5cm
Thank you for stopping by. Please come back tomorrow as I will review the new limited edition masking tapes and many more. Have a good evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment