Thursday 23 August 2012

Updates on MT delivery time

Hi everyone,

How have you been? I have spent the past 2 weeks to clean my house which I should have done ages ago. And I've used this opportunity to sort and reorganize my scrapbooking stuff.
Anyways, it's time to give everyone some updates on the arrival and delivery time of the Kamoi, 3 coins and Tokyu Hands masking tapes.

1) Kamoi A&W 2012 collection - Expect to arrive next week and will deliver/mail out on the first week of September

2) 3 Coins - Expect to arrive in the first week of September and will deliver/mail out as soon as they arrive. Unfortunately, some of the designs are out of stock (ie. 3CS030-Space, 3CS033-Panda & Goat, 3CS034-Rosses, 3CS037-Ribbon & Swan). I will keep you posted if there's anyway to restock.

3) Tokyuhands - Expect to arrive in the first week of September and will deliver/mail out as soon as they arrive.

For those who have ordered all the above, I will deliver/mail out together.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment