Tuesday 17 December 2013

Zakka Village @ Public Garden Day 2

Hello everyone,

Day 2 of the public garden was full of joy and thank you everyone who came and support especially my friends who stayed the whole day to help out and keep me company. ^o^  My friends are experts, they helped me to display all the products nicely and easier for people to see and buy.

Aren't they pretty?


Lots of Washi



 
Playmobil figurine and the hanmmade wreath from my friends
have added some Christmas colour to the lovely Greengate products

Since a lot of people couldn't make it to the flea market and I will have some washi lucky bag on sale on Zakka Village tomorrow. www.zakkavillage.com  Please go and take a look! They are really value for money and they are prefect gift for washi fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment