Thursday 12 December 2013

Zakka Village will be at Public Garden this weekend!

Dear everyone,

I will be at Public Garden this weekend. It's my first time and  it will be the last one for this year. ^o^

What am I going to sell?

It will be a variety of items from Greengate so that you can see, feel and know more about the products. I am sure you will love them. Special discount will be given for these 2 days at the public garden. More details will be announced on Zakka Village later.

How about washi tapes?

Yes...there will be a selection of washi tapes from different MT expo, die cut washi including those that I haven't published, some Christmas washi, and most importantly....Washi Lucky Bag (福袋). More details will come later.

Other than Greengate products and Washi tapes, I will bring in some deco rush and decorno too. Please drop by and you may find some that you have missed out or never seen on my blog before. *o*

So please pencil down this event and I will come back later for more details.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment