Friday 23 March 2012

More Scrapbooking projects

***Project 002***

I love basic grey and I was eyeing on this konichiwa collection since they published in CHA winter show. This is a mini mini notebook for my friend Pooi Pooi.

Isn't it "Kawaii''!!!(Haha, the hello kitty in the background really matched with the mini notebook too)

***Project 003***

I think most of the scrappers know and love Elizabeth Kartchner (Dear Lizzy). She is amazing, I love her collections, her creations, photos, ideas.... in short...she is my scrapbooking idol!!! Her Neapolitan collection was available in local scrapbooking stores a few weeks ago. I was so excited and eager to buy her whole collection that I even wait for the shop to open. Haha, am I crazy or not?!
So far, I have made 2 projects from this collection and another one is work in progress.

I made this for my friend Linda. Her lovely doggie LV just had her birthday 3 weeks ago and she had a grand celebration with LV. *o*


***Project 004***

February was my birthday month. I am very lucky that I had a few rounds of celebration with my family and friends in both Hong Kong and Singapore since January. My friends in Singapore (Pooi Pooi, Linda and Garfield) brought me to GRAZE at Martin Road No. 38 for dinner. The ambiance, decor and food were all very nice and delicious. They are so sweet that they even bought me a cake from FLOR Patisserie....the cake was so yummy that I can't forget the taste and wanted to buy whenever I walked pass the shop in Taka basement. Sooooo.....touching.....Thank you my dear friends.
On my birthday, my boyfriend took half day leave and brought me to Goodwood park Hotel for afternoon tea buffet. I've never tried their afternoon tea buffet before. They serve both western and asian style food. They also have durian roll cake as dessert and my bf said it's really really solid and yummy.

I made the following banner for my IPAD 2. It's a surprise birthday gift from my boyfriend. I put this banner above the coffee table where I usually place the IPAD.  ^o^

P.S. I used the light peach Seam Bindings for this banner.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment