Monday 19 March 2012

My Scrapbooking projects

I have never published my scrapbooking projects before...all due to laziness....
So now, my blog is up and running, I don't have anymore excuse not to publish... However, the next question is..... what to publish first.....
I guess I will start from my latest....

***Project 001***

This is a travel journal using Basic Grey Plumeria collection. I made this for my friend Eva who likes "purple''.


This is a 9.5 x 6"stitch book journal with 10 pages inside. I kept it as simple and flat as possible so that it wouldn't take up too much luggage space and easier to carry around. Here are the materials I used:
1) Basic Grey Plumeria 12x12 papers and stickers
3) Kraft paper and card stock
4) Doily papers from local bakery shop
5) Seam binding --> This is the most popular and best selling items in my blog
6) Martha stewart, fiskars and EK success punches
7) Martha Stewart Circle cutter
8) Slice die cut machine
9) Stamps ++++
10) Masking tapes from the Japan Brand "Mark's'' and Korea Brand "Daily Like".

A few snapshot of the inside pages:

I use tracing paper and masking tapse to make a folder.

The MS Punch is so pretty and matched with the sticker.

I used MS circle cutter to cut out a 5 1/2'' circle and sew together with other papers.

Another pocket for maps, leaflets, tickets +++

1 comment: