Thursday 7 June 2012

Are you a big fan of Mickey mouse?

Haha, I think I am a big fan of all the Disney characters and Disney Resorts.
This year is Walt Disney 110th anniversary, there are a lot of products specially designed to celebrate and commemorate the occasion. Leave me a comment on what are the Disney products that you wish to get but can't find in Singapore. It can be curtains with mickey design for adults, pots and pans, carpets, fan, handphone cover, etc. etc. anything that you can dream of...... I may be able to fulfil your wishes!!!!
 
Okay, let's see what have I got here.

Mickey & Minnie Masking tapes set A - $18

Mickey & Minnie Maskng tapes set B - $18

Japan Disney Store Exclusive - Pilot Hi-Tec-C Coleto Minnie Pen $20
The refill has mickey head (Orange, blue and Red)
Mickey Punch @ $13
(Cut out image ~ 20mm)
Minnie Punch @ $13
(Cut out image ~ 20mm)
If you are interested in any of the above please drop me a mail at lesunshinecraft@gmail.com. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment