Tuesday 12 June 2012

What do you do with your masking tapes?

Do you use them in scrapbooking projects? gift wrapping? or do you use them to help painting? or may be you are a professional photographer who has been using the MT FOTO series to help taping down cables and wires? or you just simply like to collect and keep? No matter what, one thing I know for sure is that we all love masking tapes. ^o^

As for me, I like to use them to make things. Do you want to see what I made????
I am going to show you one project everyday for the next 5 days. Hope you like them.

Day 1 - Mini Roses and Daisies in Yakult bottle


Material: Kamoi Deco series MT (Yellow, Red and purple polka dots) and MT wide pink stripes.

 P.S. Forgot to mention. I also use MT to tape my specs with the 3D goggles when we go for 3D movies to avoid the goggles from slipping down :P

No comments:

Post a Comment