Friday 1 June 2012

Shall we start with Limited edition MT??

Yesterday, I received these lovely Kamoi MT factory tour limited edition tapes. All the designs and colours are very nice. There's a total of 20 design from newspaper to tickets. You can't believe how delicate the newspaper prints are and the fun effect of pasting the rabbit over the bear tapes.....


They are so nice that I can't resist but made an MT fan with all my limited edition Kamoi MTs.


Guess how's the other side of the fan look like???  ^o^ haha, I won't review now...show you in my next post.

P.S. The MT factory tour limited edition MTs will be ready for sell next week. Please remember to come back again.

1 comment:

  1. oh my! all these tapes looks delightful! spotted a few that I fancy already! can't wait ;p

    ReplyDelete